Tuesday, 2 June 2015

I Come With My Broken Song, To You The Perfect One // OOTD

Grey Tee: Asos
Red Hoodie (Under Denim Jacket): Topshop
Denim Jacket: Charity Shop
White Jeans: H&M
Galaxy Print Shoes: New Look
Necklace: Aeropostale

Its June. Yes, June. Apparently that means it’s summer, but sitting at my desk watching the rain trickle down the window in front of me makes me question that. I shot this outfit in-between blusters of wind and the occasional rumble of thunder - so do excuse the windswept look I appear to be sporting! And what better background that some bold, Toronto graffiti to be a perfect contrast for this very simple outfit. My go to for a cold ‘summer’ day!

White jeans are a bit of a classic and go with everything. A different grey tee for every mood? Check. Galaxy print shoes? Why not. Throw on my trusty denim jacket I found tucked away in the back of a charity shop and I’m good to go.

But seriously. Summer in Toronto is not meant to resemble summer in England. Rain rain go away. Summer; we're expectant.



X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...